Working with Town and Parish Councils is an important part of developing the new Buckinghamshire Council.
The new Buckinghamshire Council will need to be able to respond to the different needs and issues in their local communities, working closely with town and parishes to do this.
In delivering the new Buckinghamshire Council, the Shadow Authority is committed to working with town and parish councils to co-design a new council that supports local communities.
Keeping it local: design workshop
Town and parish councils are invited to a workshop in June to help design how your town or parish council would like to work with the new Buckinghamshire Council from 1 April 2020.
During the workshop, we’ll give you an update on the work towards the new Buckinghamshire Council so far and explore options on what a localised approach could look like to ensure that we meet the needs of the diverse communities in Buckinghamshire. The events will be informed by the feedback that town and parish councils have given at previous events.
- Tuesday 4 June, 6-8pm – The Hub, High Wycombe – download slides
- Monday 10 June, 6-8pm – Council Chamber, Town Hall, Beaconsfield – download slides
- Wednesday 12 June, 6-8pm – Cornwall Meadows, Buckingham – download slides
- Thursday 13 June, 6-8pm – Mezzanine Rooms (1-3), New County Offices, Aylesbury, HP20 1UY – Book now
- Tuesday 25 June, 6-8pm – Council Chamber, Chesham, HP5 1DS – Book now